General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. release a version for geometry or trigonometry, or open up an API for customization

I find that this approach for algebra really speaks to my kids, much more than manipulatives. As I have gone through it with them, I found myself thinking that I'd love to see this for geometry and/or trigonometry or even math logic, like complex boolean algebra expressions. Your platform is genius. Have you ever considered opening up some as an API for people to add their own problems to?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Make DragonBox Elements available for PC (Windows, Mac, Linux)

The geometry game DragonBox Elements is currently only available on mobile devices (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore).

It could be made available for PC devices as well, i.e. Windows, Mac and Linux.

Please vote on this idea if you'd like to support this request and be notified about relevant updates.

159 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

DragonBox Elements for Mac computers will be out in a few days, available for purchase through the Mac App Store.

Update (09/09/14): the game was rejected by the Mac Store because of a change in Apple requirements. We’re working with our platform provider to try solve the issue.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base