I suggest you ...

Make DragonBox Algebra 12+ available for PC (Windows, Mac, Linux)

This game looks amazing! I'm a tutor, don't own a tablet, and would love to use this game with my students on my laptop.

358 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heather MooreHeather Moore shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Erlend Sogge HeggenErlend Sogge Heggen responded  · 

DragonBox 12+ is now available for Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X in their respective app stores.

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, some version out of the stores ? I don't want use them, they are just evil !!

• danielle fridstromdanielle fridstrom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please recognize that not all educators (especially in the US) have access to up to date OS or reliable internet access. Would love to use dragonbox12 and elements in my classroom to support my students but need something that will work on the old computer systems most educators are wrangling with.

• Andrea EllerAndrea Eller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But what happened to the millions of us Windows 7 owners? Many of us don't like 8 or 8.1, and are happy with Windows 7. Seems an obvious business move...

• L.JEANL.JEAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please a windows 7 version. In french. Most pupils and school use windows 7 in France. I have a mac but it's to old : OS 10.5.8
        Best regards

• Camilla AanonsenCamilla Aanonsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it possible to use it on Windows 7? My computer at work is a Windows 7 and I'm useing it on my students.

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Linux please. I switched to Linux from Win XP after support ended.

• JudiJudi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this! My child is disabled and can't use touch screens. However he LOVES math and it would be great if he could get a jump on algebra!

I would also love to have this version on the PC. Makes life easier. Having it compatible with a Chrome book would be awesome too.

gracias por su nueva tecnologia ya que sera de gran ayuda para el campo de la matematica

• DamienDamien commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An unplugged version of DragonBox 12+ would be great ! Linux +1, MacOSX +1.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base