For translation, we are using the Crowdin online service to crowdsource our translations for DragonBox Algebra 5+ and 12+ as well as DragonBox Elements.
To become a translator, it is best if you already played the app and have access to the latest version.
The process is as follows:
- if your language isn't listed, ask us to add it.
- navigate to your language specific page, e.g. for Turkish
- create an account on Crowdin
- For the game, translate the two DragonBox.properties files. Tips:
- Make sure you pay attention to multilines text
- Look at the context & screenshots for help. Sometimes there are some important instructions in them
- The file inside of the DB1 folder is for 5+
- The file at the bottom is for 12+
- The AppStores folder contains the text to create a localized appstore page for the 12+ game. This is optional.
- Let us know you've completed a translation. We will review it and integrate it in our online builds, available from http://games.wewanttoknow.com. You will get a beta-tester account to validate the builds.