If you are the first person at the school to use DragonBox EDU do the following:
1. Go to games.wewanttoknow.com
2. Click on "Login" in the top right corner
3. Click on "Create an Account"
4. Enter your full name, email address, create a password and click on "Register"
5. Select "I am a teacher"
6. Enter the contact information of your shool or organization and click "next"
Note! If someone else in your organization has registered the organization already they will have a six character token that can be entered into the existing school/ornaization-field
7. You will now have created a teacher account and an organization. In the "Management"-menu you will find your school/organization token that other teachers can use to connect to your organization.
You will also be able to create classes by clicking the "Add class"-button. Each class has its own four character token that can be used by students to connect to that class. The four character token can be found by selecting the class from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.
DragonBox EDU System Requirements
How to add students to your class
How to connect to an existing school or organization