Some information for DragonBox users
- resolution: on PC/Mac the game starts with a default resolution of 1024x768.
- to enter/exit fullscreen mode, press CTRL-F on PC (or Command-F on Mac)
- If you happen to have a device with lower resolution, you might not see the bottom of the screen. The only way to play the game will then be in fullscreen mode.
- number of users: the current version of the game stores its progression per pc/device, with up to 4 profiles (starting in v1.1). This means that if you share the game on a device with more than 4 users, they will not be able to save their individual progress.
- cheat codes: by picking special profile names, you will activate certain hidden functions. In version 1.1.x of the game
- ALLOPEN: this will unlock all levels for the current profile, i.e. all levels in standard mode and if bonus is available it will also unlock the bonus area and its individual levels.
- OPENLEVELS: this will unlock all levels for the current profile, i.e. all levels in standard mode and if bonus is available it will also unlock its individual levels. The bonus area will still be locked
- BONUS: this unlocks the bonus area
- NOBONUS: this closes the bonus area